There is a lot of work done by both robots and humans when we take over as your partner working on your digital marketing. Over the years we've found that it is helpful to provide you with a bit of an account roadmap for you to see the type of work that we do over time.
I. ACCOUNT Review
We typically start off every relationship by conducting an account review. During the account review we'll make recommendations of what we'd do if we managed your account. This process gives us both an opportunity to see if we play well in the sandbox together.
II. Signed Agreement
OK, we decide we both want to work together. From there, we'll sign a StatBid Managed Services Agreement and agree on transition or launch plan.
Before we are able to get started managing your account(s) we need make sure we have a few prerequisites in place.
- Primary Credit Card & Back-Up Credit Card Set-Up in Each Account
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) Access
- Google Merchant Center (GMC) Access
- Google Analytics (GA) Access
- Working Feed Updating
IV. Account Take-Over
Alright, we've gotten through the agreement and are officially working on your accounts. In the first month of working together there is a lot of audit work, configuration of the account and our automation tools as well as new campaign setup and planning on account standardization. Here are some of the milestones we expect to complete in the first month.
- Establish Agency of Record
- Review & Refine Campaign Settings
- Cleanup Account Labels
- Configure StatBid Automation
- Review Shopping Campaigns & Setup New Shopping Campaigns if Necessary
- Setup DSA Campaign
- Setup Historically Converting Keyword Campaign
- Build StatBid Standard Audiences
- Begin Campaign Standardization
- Audit Product Titles
- Audit Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook Ads & Google Tag Manager
- Begin Regular Maintenance
V. Lower Funnel Build
During the 2nd and 3rd months of our partnership we are focusing on continued account build out of the highest value campaigns.
- Build Product Catalog Text Ad Coverage
- Build All Extensions
- Create Standard Ad Copy Components
- Setup Broad Match Prospecting Campaign
- Build Remarketing Campaigns
VI. Upper Funnel Build & LocAL BUILD
During the 3rd and 4th months of our partnership our focus is on upper funnel strategies to grow awareness for the company, ultimately resulting in an increased in branded search with a favorable return on ad spend. These advertising types include:
- Prospecting & Retargeting Video & Display
- Gmail Ads
- Local Shopping Campaigns & Text Ad
VIII. Other Channel Build
Beginning in the 3rd month we'll work on building new marketing channels if they are not currently a part of your marketing mix.
- Bing Ads
- Yahoo Gemini
- Facebook Ads
- Affiliate Networks
While we don't directly manage display retargeting vendors or affiliate networks we can make recommendations on how to implement a test and determine the incremental value.
We perform over 20 recurring maintenance tasks in addition to all of the automated tasks to monitor and improve your account performance. In addition to regular maintenance we are always working on improving our core service offering to support your business goals. Some of these activities include:
- Account Maintenance
- Auditing of Maintenance & Processes
- Optimizations & Performance Improvement
- New Ideas
- Audience Development
- Betas / Google Rep Coordination
- New Campaign Types
- Ad Copy Testing
- Strategic Partnerships (SEO, CRO, LPO)
- Marketing Calendar Coordination
Twice a year we have a company off site where we meet as a team to take a deep dive into our client's account performance and to recalibrate the strategic direction of the business. Once a year we ask our clients to take 15 minutes to complete a formal survey to let us know what we are doing well and need to do more of and where we need to make improvements.